Welcome to the Town of Los Gatos
Online Parks Reservation Program!
Online reservations may be made for Oak Meadow Park (picnic areas #1-9) and the Town neighborhood parks (Bachman, Belgatos, Blossom Hill, La Rinconada, and Live Oak Manor).
- To make a reservation, create an account using either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, as mobile devices (i.e., cell phones, tablets, etc.) are not compatible. Please note: when setting up an account, you must enter the municipality (city or town) that you live in and if it is not listed as an option, please enter “OTHER”.
- Reservations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis only. To better serve you in determining which park or site fits your needs, click the Park Information tab to review all park and site information prior to making a reservation.
- Click the Calendar tab to search availability and to make a reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the requested reservation date. Reservations are made for the full day, not by the hour.
- If your event will include a caterer and/or vendor, you MUST contact the Parks and Public Works Department at (408) 399-5781 to submit a request for approval. Please review the Parks Reservation Rules & Regulations for additional information.
- Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted for online reservations and your billing address must match the profile account address. A credit card processing fee of 2.4% will be charged on all credit card transactions.
If you or your organization is planning a large event in a park or trail it may require a Parks Special Use Permit approved by the Parks and Public Works Department. This process is not available through the Town’s online reservation program.
Special Use Permit is required for:
- Use of multiple sites in Oak Meadow Park
- Groups of 25 or more at any of the Town’s neighborhood parks
- Organized recreational/class activities
- Runs, weddings, etc.
More information on Parks Special Use Permits can be found here.
Please bring your sales receipt and rental contract on the day of your reservation as proof of payment.